Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tool 5 Producing with Web 2.0 Tools

I visited several sites and found the tools extremely interesting and beneficial to the learning process.  I didn't realize the various opportunities that enable educators to provide a meaningful and technologicial lesson.  I think incorpating student base instruction using websites would enhance the learning process.  I looked at several sites such as Animoto, Big Huge Labs, Glogster, and Prezi and saw the benefits from the various sites.  I produced a comic strip from Make Beliefs Comix and used WordSift.com which was another great site. This is a fantastic way to help students learn new words and understand their meaning. Since reading needs to be taught across the disciplines, WordSift is a great way to teach vocabulary. I've added a WordSift visual text box below. Take a look!        
http://www.visualthesaurus.com/trialover/

No comments:

Post a Comment